This is my 1st English blog. I read 2 blogs before I started. Both of them started with their job so I guess I should do the same.
I have a stable job at one of Fortune 500 in San Jose. My current job is full of details, follow-ups, daily routines. Even I am happy with my job and I see my value to my colleagues and the company I work for, I am looking for something new, something different. In other words, I am looking for challenges & adventures.
For now, I want to know new friends, learn new things, and apply concepts from books to my professional and personal life. Frankly speaking, I am doing pretty well so far. I knew a few new friends already, had a gmail account, writing my first English blog, reviewed some knowledge on accounting. For a short term, I hope what I learn from classrooms and books will benefit my job so I can be more motivated. In the near future, I want to be a successful project manager and gain enough experience in the meantime. As time passes by, I hope I can find myself be ready to open my own business. I have an idea to provide women organic cosmetics and/or open an on- site after school program for elementary kids…. I am looking forward to it.
To be continued…
I have a stable job at one of Fortune 500 in San Jose. My current job is full of details, follow-ups, daily routines. Even I am happy with my job and I see my value to my colleagues and the company I work for, I am looking for something new, something different. In other words, I am looking for challenges & adventures.
For now, I want to know new friends, learn new things, and apply concepts from books to my professional and personal life. Frankly speaking, I am doing pretty well so far. I knew a few new friends already, had a gmail account, writing my first English blog, reviewed some knowledge on accounting. For a short term, I hope what I learn from classrooms and books will benefit my job so I can be more motivated. In the near future, I want to be a successful project manager and gain enough experience in the meantime. As time passes by, I hope I can find myself be ready to open my own business. I have an idea to provide women organic cosmetics and/or open an on- site after school program for elementary kids…. I am looking forward to it.
To be continued…
Hello Deanna,
ReplyDeleteYou're English is pretty good if this is your first blog, I am happy for you. I read two blogs as well and yes, both of them started with their jobs. I wonder if we read the same ones oh well.
I will see you in class.
Maria